Welcome to the
Upper Cumberland Tourism Association
Experience Pristine Natural Beauty Amidst Hills 'n Hollers,
the Highest Waterfalls 'n the Purest Lakes
A Destination for the Whole Family to Explore!
Discover breathtaking waterfalls; deep, sparkling lakes; rich heritage; and historic town squares, all tucked away like jewels amid the lush hills of the Upper Cumberland.
From world-class fishing and golfing to 300 miles of horseback trails - so why not become acquainted with the real Tennessee.
- Historic towns & quaint squares
- Big South Fork National Park & 9 state parks
- Cumberland Caverns with Bluegrass Underground
- Upper Cumberland Wine Trail with 6 wineries, brewery & distillery
- Homes of two Nobel laureates & Alvin C. York
- Arts & craft galleries & studios
- Cumberland County Playhouse & dinner theatres
- Bluegrass music to symphony orchestra
- Driving, hiking, bicycling & walking trails
- Formal dining to Southern down-home cooking
- Boutiques & antique stores
- Rustic cabins, sunny B&Bs & well-known hotel chains