Welcome to the
Upper Cumberland Tourism Association
Experience Pristine Natural Beauty Amidst Hills 'n Hollers,
the Highest Waterfalls 'n the Purest Lakes
A Destination for the Whole Family to Explore!
Discover breathtaking waterfalls; deep, sparkling lakes; rich heritage; and historic town squares, all tucked away like jewels amid the lush hills of the Upper Cumberland.
From world-class fishing and golfing to 300 miles of horseback trails - so why not become acquainted with the real Tennessee.
- Historic towns & quaint squares
- Big South Fork National Park & 9 state parks
- Cumberland Caverns with Bluegrass Underground
- Upper Cumberland Wine Trail with 6 wineries, brewery & distillery
- Homes of two Nobel laureates & Alvin C. York
- Arts & craft galleries & studios
- Cumberland County Playhouse & dinner theatres
- Bluegrass music to symphony orchestra
- Driving, hiking, bicycling & walking trails
- Formal dining to Southern down-home cooking
- Boutiques & antique stores
- Rustic cabins, sunny B&Bs & well-known hotel chains
Looking for a Christmas Parade for you, your family, and friends to enjoy? You can find them listed HERE!
Be sure to sign-up for our Monthly Newsletter and stay informed with all the great events taking place across the Upper Cumberland Region! VIEW the newsletter for December.
UCTA would like to welcome its newest members
To find out more about our newest members just select their name!
Maple Hill RV Park & Cabins ~ Jamestown
Fairfield Glade Resort ~ Crossville
The Bull & Thistle Pub ~ Gainsboro
Cookeville Market & Market Place ~ Cookeville