For more information on Lodging in our Upper Cumberland Counties...
Download this Map in PDF format, print and save!
Upper Cumberland Region
Whether your looking for a Hotel, secluded Bed & Breakfast, or Retreat,
the Upper Cumberland offers the best selection in some of
the most pristine areas of Tennessee.
It all can be found the Upper Cumberland Region
»Click on the listings below for more information!«
- Old School House and Turner House in Allardt - If you're looking to kick back, relax, and enjoy some iced tea...
- If you're looking to kick back, relax, and enjoy some iced tea, we have a couple of places to do that.
The Turner House and Old Allardt Schoolhouse Lodge are perfect places to stay with your family or friends while you are enjoying Jamestown and all it has to offer
The Jamestown – Allardt area is the place to retreat if you love the outdoors. Jamestown is located in eastern middle Tennessee, up on the Cumberland Plateau. Covering this area are numerous state and national parks with some of the biggest waterfalls east of the Mississippi River. Big South Fork, Colditz Cove, and Picket State Park are all within short driving distance. Hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, ATV riding, camping, rafting, and canoeing are just some of the outdoor activities you can find here in Jamestown.
Charles and Lowanda Gernt
1653 Pennsylvania Ave.
P.O. Box 115
Allardt, TN 38504
Fax: (931) 879-5746
- East Port Marina and Resort - Nestled in the mountains of beautiful Dale Hollow Lake...
- Nestled in the mountains of beautiful Dale Hollow Lake – East Port Marina offers log cabin rentals with a panoramic view of the Alpine Mountains in the beautiful Cumberland Plateau. Our cabins are ideal, whether you're looking for a romantic weekend get-away, a fishing trip or an extended vacation stay with family and friends.
The Marina has houseboat rentals, a new floating restaurant, full-service marina and much, much more!
5652 East Port Road
Alpine, TN 38543
- Avans-Farm-Retreat - Avans-Farm-Retreat is a place where you can escape your hectic city life...
- Avans-Farm-Retreat is a place where you can escape your hectic city life and enjoy a taste of country living for a day or even a few days. It can be a retreat or Bed & Breakfast — you choose! Ideal for church retreats, family reunions, small corporate outings, children's birthday parties in the barn.
We are located in Smith County, 50 miles east of Nashville and 110 miles west of Knoxville off I-40 & travel about 4 miles south.
202 Pig Branch Road
Brush Creek, TN 38547
- Eagle Cove Marina and Resort - Chalets, cabins, fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location...
- Our resort features houseboats, specially designed to provide maximum comfort, roominess and style, this houseboat is unrivaled in luxury, amenities and quality construction
Chalets, cabins, fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location on world-famous Dale Hollow Lake. We excel in luxury, comfort and fun!
P.O. Box 606
Livingston, TN 38570
Phone: (800) 331-4780
Phone: (931) 823-2648
- Sportsman's Lodge Motel - ...The Motel is conveniently located about 2 miles from Dale Hollow Lake.
- The Motel is conveniently located about 2 miles from Dale Hollow Lake on Hwy. 111, just south of Byrdstown, TN. Tommy Thompson, the owner and operater is a Vietnam Veteran. Sportsman's Lodge offers clean and affordable rooms. We also have boat parking and covered boat parking is available. See our website for more details or call Tommy.
1201 Livingston Hwy.
Byrdstown, TN 38549
- Sunset Marina & Resort - Sunset Marina & Resort has some of the most unique lake view accommodations...
- Sunset Marina & Resort has some of the most unique lake view accommodations on Dale Hollow Lake. With three different size cottages to choose from, Sunset's cottages sleep from two to fourteen persons. Get away and relax at the water's edge for a spring, summer for fall vacation or fishing excursion. All of our cottages are within 300 feet from water's edge. If you plan to bring your own boat, covered or uncovered dockage is available for rent within close proximity to your cottage. Make a reservation today.
2040 Sunset Dock Road
Byrdstown, TN 38549
Phone: (931) 864-3146
- Defeated Creek Marina - We are located on beautiful Cordell Hull Lake...
- We are located on beautiful Cordell Hull Lake. Defeated Creek Marina offers boat rentals and slips, cabins, a restaurant, laundry facilities and campsites. We also have a beach for swimming, hiking trails, tennis courts and more Cordell Hull Lake, just a short drive from Nashville. Cordell Hull Lake is 64 miles long with over 300 miles of shoreline, offering all types of water sports activity. There is nothing “defeated” about this quaint, well-maintained, clean, and friendly area.
160 Marina Lane
Carthage, TN 37030
- Cedar Hill Marina & Resort
- Dale Hollow Lake is one the cleanest and most pristine lakes in the United States...
Welcome to Cedar Hill Marina & Resort on beautiful Dale Hollow Lake.
Dale Hollow Lake is one the cleanest and most pristine lakes in the United States. Nestled in the Cumberland Mountains of middle Tennessee, it is far away from any major metropolitan area and is a wonderful environment for a family vacation.
Cedar Hill Resort is located on the northwestern end of the lake about a mile from the Dale Hollow Dam. The resort is family owned and operated for more than 60 years. The Corns Family knows what it takes to fulfill your vacation needs. We offer luxurious Houseboat Rentals and lake view Cabin Rentals.
The resort has a Marina, Restaurant, and Swimming Pool, all with-in walking distance of every rental cabin. This makes us one of the most complete resorts on Dale Hollow Lake.
Whether you are looking for a great place for swimming, skiing, or scuba diving or you are looking for some of the best fishing in the world, check us out!
We would love to have you as a guest at Cedar Hill Resort.
The Corn Family
705 Cedar Hill Road
Celina, TN 38551
- Holly Creek Marina and Resort - Our resort features chalets and cabins with fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location...
- Our resort features chalets and cabins with fireplaces, hot tubs, and lakeside location on world-famous Dale Hollow Lake. We excel in luxury, comfort and fun! Eagle Cove and Holly Creek's Jamestowner houseboat rental offers the privacy of four separate bedrooms.
Reservations: P.O. Box 606
Livingston, TN 38570
- Alpine Lodge and Suites - Located at the foot of the Cumberland Mountains...
- Located at the foot of the Cumberland Mountains in Cookeville, we offer a quiet, scenic retreat for all our guests. At Alpine Lodge & Suites we are offer our business travelers a “home away from home”. Situated between Nashville and Knoxville, and with easy access from Interstate 40 (exit 290). Alpine Lodge is a quiet, peaceful, motel with easy access to I-40 and the Cookeville region, including Tennessee Tech University.
2021 East Spring Street
Cookeville, TN 38501
Phone: (800) 213-2016
- Blackberry Bramble Cottage - The Blackberry Bramble Cottage was built around 1920...
- The Blackberry Bramble Cottage was built around 1920 and was once owned by the Whitson family. It was part of a 600 acre working farm. When it was put up for sale in 2007, Cindy Bellis and her husband Fred fell in love with the home and saw its potential.
It has now been completely restored with fireplaces in each bedroom, beautiful new kitchen and baths. The beds have pillow top mattresses and plush Cashmina sheets. Every room is filled with vintage furniture, antiques and shabby chic decor.
Each room has a LCD flat screen TV and DVD with movies, as well as Wi-Fi (wireless internet) and Cable TV. Great for… Business Professionals, Scrapbooking Clubs.
The cottage sits on five manicured acres that have been beautifully landscaped complete with a white picket fence. Mature trees tower over the home. The border on all the gardens came from a 100 year old building that was torn down in Cookeville. Spring through summer is a special time as the gardens are filled with beautiful flowering plants and ferns.
1580 Blackburn Fork Road
Cookeville, TN 38501
Phone: (931) 260-5762
Fax: (931) 858-6247
- Country Inn & Suites - You deserve nothing less than the most comfortable accommodations...
- You deserve nothing less than the most comfortable accommodations during your business trip or vacation, so reserve your stay at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cookeville, TN. The hotel's warm hospitality extends from the friendly front desk staff to the complimentary, hot Be Our Guest Breakfast buffet, served daily. After a busy day of working in the business center with free high-speed Internet access or hiking the area's state parks, treat yourself to complimentary chocolate chip cookies and a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool. As Tennessee Tech University's preferred hotel, the Country Inn & Suites is an ideal choice for Golden Eagle fans and prospective students. Corporate travelers also save with excellent rates at this conveniently located hotel by I-40.
1151 South Jefferson Avenue
Cookeville, TN 38506 US
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Cookeville's Premiere Hotel is certain to please any traveler...
- Cookeville's Premiere Hotel is certain to please any traveler with amenities that include high-speed internet access & free breakfast. Conveniently located at Sam's Club & close to Tennessee Tech University, Averitt, Flexial, Oreck, UPS, REI, and Cummins & Cane Creek Park & Sportsplex. Close to many delicious restaurants & towns such as Carthage, Monterey and Sparta in Upper Cumberland.
1200 Sam's Street
Cookeville, TN 38506
- Hampton Inn - Old-time hospitality at the crossroads of Tennessee…
- Old-time hospitality at the crossroads of Tennessee… Welcome to the Hampton Inn Cookeville. On the road between Nashville and Knoxville lies a charming small town of Cookeville that still embraces the simple pleasures and heartfelt hospitality of the past.
1025 Interstate Drive
Cookeville, TN 38501
Phone: (800) 426-7866
- Holiday Inn Express - Nestled in the Tennessee Highlands halfway between Nashville and Knoxville...
- Nestled in the Tennessee Highlands halfway between Nashville and Knoxville, the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Cookeville is perfectly situated for business and leisure travels alike. We offer High-speed internet, local calls, voice mail, microwaves & refrigerators.
Whether you're here to enjoy the outdoors or conduct business, the Holiday Inn®Express Hotel & Suites Cookeville is the best place to rest your head. Relax after a long day in the outdoor pool and whirlpool, or break a sweat in our 24-hour Fitness Center. Every morning starts off right with our complimentary hot breakfast bar, so make reservations today to enjoy our warm cinnamon rolls.
1228 Bunker Hill Rd.
Cookeville, TN 38506
- Star Motor Inn - The restaurant is offering home-style favorites...
- Convenient location just off Interstate 40, Exit 286. The restaurant is offering home-style favorites at affordable prices. See South Willow Antiques and Collectibles in the Lobby. Free wireless internet
1115 South Willow Avenue
Cookeville, TN 38501
- Comfort Suites of Crossville - The Comfort Suites was voted the best hotel in Crossville...
- The Comfort Suites was voted the best hotel in Crossville. All rooms are suites and feature microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and high-speed wireless.
2581 East 1st Street
Crossville, TN 38555
- Cumberland Mountain Lodge - Cumberland Mountain Lodge provides a peaceful and quiet getaway with panoramic views
- Cumberland Mountain Lodge provides a peaceful and quiet getaway with panoramic views of one of Tennessee's most beautiful farms and the surrounding mountains, and protected by a permanent conservation easement. This vacation lodge provides accommodations for up to six adults.
1130 Clint Lowe Road
Crossville, TN 38572
- Deer Run RV Resort - Relax & enjoy the natural settings, wildlife, & private lake...
- Come and stay with us at our beautiful 200 acre RV Resort & Campground located on the Cumberland Plateau in Crossville, TN. Relax & enjoy the natural settings, wildlife, & private lake. We offer three beautiful lakefront cabin rentals. All of our cabins are lakefront and have been completely remodeled with a living area, kitchen, full bath, and bedroom with a front porch overlooking the lake.
Each cabin will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children.
We hope to see you at Deer Run RV Resort and look forward to providing you with a memorable and enjoyable vacation experience.
3609 Peavine-Firetower Road
Crossville, TN 38571
Phone: (931) 484-3333 Office
Toll Free : (877) 337-8678
Fax: (931) 484-7922 Fax
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suite in Crossville - located to the central business district, championship golf courses, shopping, and entertainment...
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crossville is conveniently located to the central business district, championship golf courses, shopping, and entertainment.
Whether you are visiting Crossville on business or to play golf at one of the 11 courses, such as Deer Creek or Bear Trace, or enjoying one the theatrical productions at the world renowned Cumberland Playhouse you will find the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites will meet you lodging needs.
560 Peavine Road
Crossville, TN 38571
Fax: 931-707- 1837
- Blue Heron - Lodging & Art Retreat - When you are ready for an ideal experience at a slower pace...
- When you are ready for an ideal experience at a slower pace, you will want to visit the Blue Heron Studio and Retreat located in Jackson County, Tennessee. This beautiful property boasts a mile of shoreline on the Cumberland River and the Cordell Hull Lake. Woodland walks will easily put you in touch with nature as you see bald eagles soaring over your head and lake. Nearby recreational Cordell Hull lake offers fishing and panoramic views. Antique shops, restaurants and necessary items can be purchased in nearby Gainesboro, county seat of Jackson County. Historical buildings and local museums celebrate the county’s history and contributions to the military.
When the destination can be more than you expected, and you find yourself caught into the magical “pixie dust” of nature then your travel is worthwhile. When you can put your fast pace life on hold and still have the amenities of a very comfortable dwelling, including plasma T.V. and hot tub, you have found a special spot to relax. When you can do this and enjoy a new skill at one of the many art seminars, you will leave regenerated and renewed in your field. So whether this is a romantic retreat, or a vacation from a hectic everyday life, or a celebration of your personal life goals, you will be charmed and rejuvenated. The Khouri family wants to help you achieve that sense of your perfect experience!
576 Carl Dixon Lane
Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Grandview Mountain Cottages - Romantic Getaway or Family Fun...
- Eco-friendly vacation cottages on 145 acres on the Cumberland Plateau. Romance or family fun, mountain views, hot tubs, gas grills, fully equipped kitchens, spa bathrooms, fireplaces, outdoor cowboy fire-pits and many luxury B & B style amenities. Cottages sleep 2-5 in beds. Organic catering services with delivery available. Onsite hiking, spring fed fish pond. Near Cumberland Mountain State Park, Piney Waterfalls State Hiking area, Watts Bar Lake and the Cumberland Trail Piney River Park. Pet friendly too! Near Crossville, we’re just one hour from Cookeville, Knoxville & Chattanooga. Come pamper yourself away from the crowds and explore the beauty of the Cumberland Plateau.
2392 Possum Trot Road
Grandview TN 37337
Proprietors: Ilaeka Bourne Villa & "Papa Phil" Bourne
Websites: www.grandviewmountaincottages.com, www.vrbo.com/191274, www.vrbo.com/208199
- Granville Bed and Breakfast - Relax and enjoy our Southern hospitality in Granville...
- Relax and enjoy our Southern hospitality in Granville, a historic lakeside community on Cordell Hull Lake. The Granville B & B has two separate house, one with two bedrooms/bath and other with 4 BR/bath and can accommodate 18 people. The entire houses can be rented
46 Clover St.
PO Box 26
Granville, TN 38564
- Granville Marina & Resort - Granville Marina & Resort is a quiet and serene get-a-way on beautiful Cordell Hull Lake...
- Granville Marina & Resort is a quiet and serene get-a-way on beautiful Cordell Hull Lake. Cabins, campground, fishing, and boating are available year round. New boat slips, dock rental & fuel are also available.
7316 Granville Hwy
P.O. Box 69
Granville, TN 38
- Wildwood Manor & Stables - Wildwood Manor is a stately 8,000 sq.ft. Southern Mansion situated on 33 acres...
- Wildwood Manor is a stately 8,000 sq.ft. Southern Mansion situated on 33 acres of horse property in the Tennessee countryside of Hilham. The home is a place of comfortable elegance and Southern Hospitality. The beautiful hardwood floors, fireplaces, plush carpeted rooms, 15 foot ceilings and detailed moldings add a romantic ambiance to the home.
There is plenty to do at the Manor such as fishing and walking our trails. Take a horse or wagon ride and eat s'mores by the fire. We have bicycles, fishing poles, binoculars, books and board games for entertainment. If watersports is your pleasure, Standing Stone State Park is 1 1/2 mile away and offers a pool, fishing, tennis and miles of hiking trails.
The Manor offers a unique B&B experience for the guests who expect only the best. We also offer boarding for your horses. See Boarding. Hit the 2200 acres of U.S. Forestry Service Trails across the street from the B&B for a day long riding adventure.
Owners Michelle and John's philosophy is that you may arrive as a guest but will surely leave as friends. Experts in catering, you will start the morning with a cup of gourmet Gevalia coffee, traditional Southern breakfast entrees and much more.
The Manor is open to guests Thursday-Sunday, however week days and longer stays are available.
Call to make a reservation to tour the Bed and Breakfast.
361 Standing Stone Park Highway
Hilham, TN 38568
- Swan Ridge Lake Resort - Imagine the feeling of casting a fly in clear blue water...
- Imagine the wind blowing through your hair as you glide carefree across the water. Imagine the feeling of casting a fly in clear blue water and catching a large-mouth bass. Imagine living above a beautiful lake where the views are absolutely spectacular. If this is the kind of lifestyle you've always dreamed about, then dream no more.
Welcome to Swan Ridge Lake Resort on Dale Hollow Lake, a private, gated community of where you can enjoy the best of both worlds… lake – and Mountain View property all in one.
· Clubhouse includes a fitness room, game room, pool, and tennis court, children's playground, dining area, lounge area, loft and a spacious back porch.
Access to Dale Hollow Lake a short distance away!
Gazebos and volleyball court overlook Dale Hollow Lake.
Deer, turkey and various species of birds, including the Bald Eagle, are plentiful
We're located in north central Tennessee on scenic Dale Hollow Lake not too far from Nashville, Knoxville and Chattanooga.
Amenities abound at the Swan Ridge Resort, overlooking beautiful Dale Hollow Lake.
1569 Swan Ridge Road
Hilham, TN 38568
- Big South Fork Cabins at Laurel Fork Rustic Retreat - Come to the new National Park...
- Come to the new national park; the Big South Fork National River and Recreation Area. No waiting in traffic to start enjoying the privacy of a new log cabin with the scenic beauty of an untamed wilderness at your back door.
We can’t give you the whole world… just the best parts…
“Deluxe cabins at Laurel Fork Rustic Retreat as just as nice as – and nearly half the price – of similar cabins in the Smokies” Quote from July 2008 Southern Living Magazine. Laurel Fork is easily accessible from several major interstates. Own or rent your fully furnished cabin. Each on three plus acre beautiful wooded lots.
1364 Obey Blevins Road
Jamestown, TN 38556
- Big South Fork Lodge - The lodge, campground and stables are a privately owned facility bordering the Big South Fork National River Recreation Area...
- The lodge, campground and stables are a privately owned facility bordering the Big South Fork National River Recreation Area between Jamestown & Oneida, TN. We are open year round. Enjoy the beauty.....
Ride from your campsite or barn directly into the park (no need to ride miles of private trails or trailer) and immediately begin to enjoy the hundreds of miles of horse and hiking trails leading to bluffs, overlooks, river crossings, waterfalls and much, much more. Spring, summer, fall or winter are all great times to ride the BSF because the scenery changes with each season.
3607 Leatherwood Ford Rd
Jamestown, TN 38556
- East Fork Stable - Log cabins, houses, campgrounds and stables...
- Log cabins, houses, campgrounds and stables with 100 miles of riding trails on 12,000 private acres, 25 overlooks atop the Cumberland Plateau and Obey River Gorge. Our lodging units, excluding the primitive cabins, are fully furnished with all appliances, coffee pot, telephone, utensils, linens, charcoal barbecue grill, central heat and air; and TV.
3598 South York Highway, Hwy 127
Jamestown, TN 38556
Phone: (800) 97-TRAIL (800-978-7245)
- Cabin at the Pond - The Horst family invites you to stay in secluded cabins...
- The Horst family invites you to stay in secluded cabins with modern amenities beside a small private lake in the friendly Mennonite community of Muddy Pond. Stop in for several days, or spend a whole week exploring the beauty of the Cumberland Plateau. Muddy Pond is located just 10 miles north of I-40, between Nashville and Knoxville and in driving distance of nine state parks. We offer secluded cabins with modern amenities beside a small private lake where you can relax in the serenity of God's creation. Step back to a simpler time and create a precious memory.
Ya'll Come See Us Now!
3100 Muddy Pond Road
Monterey, TN 38574
- Garden Inn Bed and Breakfast at Bee Rock - Enjoy a romantic weekend at our Bed Breakfast...
- Enjoy a romantic weekend at our Bed Breakfast in Middle Tennessee with fifteen acres of mountain scenery, hiking trails, fall foliage, gardens, and landscaped beauty. You will enjoy an atmosphere of peaceful elegance in the backyard of Mother Nature's mountain splendor. Half way between Nashville and Knoxville we're about an hour's drive from these Middle Tennessee cities: Nashville TN, Knoxville TN, and Chattanooga TN.
1400 Bee Rock Road
Monterey, TN 38574
RED BOILING SPRINGS
- Armour's Hotel in Red Boiling Springs - We are the only genuine mineral baths in Tennessee...
- National Register hotel. 14 rooms and 2 suites furnished with antiques, each with private baths. Porches with rockers on 2 levels overlooking Salt Lick Creek, Wireless Internet, Mineral and Steam baths available anytime and massages by appointment. We are the only genuine mineral baths in Tennessee. Home cooked Country Breakfasts and Dinners available. Dining room/meeting room capacity for 80. Covered bridges & beautiful scenic drives nearby. Comfortable & relaxing ambiance and hospitality.
321 East Main Street
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
Phone: (615) 699-2180
- Donoho Hotel - The Donoho Hotel was built in 1914...
- The Donoho a historic hotel built in 1914 nestled in the foothills of Tennessee is the perfect place for weddings, family reunions or just a weekend of relaxation.
Discover the Donoho Hotel, a downtown Red Boiling Springs luxury hotel located in the heart of Red Boiling Springs. This downtown hotel has been a favorite since 1914. This landmark hotel in Red Boiling Springs is a proud member of Historic Hotels and is listed in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places. As one of the oldest operating hotels in America, the Donoho is appointed with period antiques throughout and is currently being restored to offer modern amenities. This historic hotel offers –rooms, including – luxury suites, all with sitting areas. An array of attractions at the Donoho and the surrounding towns provide the perfect opportunity to relax and invigorate.
500 East Main Street
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
- Thomas House - is a cool and mysterious hideaway resting high atop a gently rolling hillside...
- The Thomas House is a cool and mysterious hideaway resting high atop a gently rolling hillside on the outer edge of Red Boiling Springs' city limits. One of the city's oldest and most beautiful landmarks, it has been a vital part of the community since 1890.
Visitors enjoy a peaceful atmosphere when they revisit the past throughout this Victorian style hotel. Home-cooked meals are bountiful and served family-style in our spacious l50-seat dining room, and are often accompanied by live entertainment. After dinner, take a reminiscent stroll through our museum settings or simply relax on one of our two inviting verandas.
With ample grounds for lawn games, a swimming pool in season, and parks within walking distance, Red Boiling Springs is a perfect get-away retreat. The Thomas House is open year round and guests and tourists are always welcome.
520 E Main St
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150-2318
- Grey Gables Bed 'n Breakfast Inn - Nestled on the outskirts of the 1880's English village of Rugby...
- Nestled on the outskirts of the 1880's English village of Rugby, Grey Gables Bed ‘n Breakfast Inn, offers the visitor the best of the Victorian English and Tennessee country heritage. The ten bedrooms, decorated with country and Victorian antiques, show the grace of the English and cordiality of the country.
Fare includes lodging, evening meal and country breakfast. In the tradition of our forebears, “guests will receive a hearty welcome, a restful bed and a full table”.
5809 Rugby Highway
P.O. Box 52
Rugby, TN 37733
Phone: (423) 628 – 5252
Fax: (423) 628-5252
- Historic Rugby Lodging – A Special Experience - Rugby is a restored British-founded village...
- Rugby is a restored British-founded village offering historic building tours, specialty restaurant, lodging in 1880′s buildings, museum and craft store, and beautiful river gorge walking trails.
Unique overnight lodging is available year-round at restored Newbury House B & B and Pioneer Cottage, both built in 1880. Walk-Ins are welcome, but reservations are always a good idea. Pioneer has Dish TV w/DVD, and Percy has free Wifi.
5517 Rugby Hwy
Rugby, TN 37733
- Lakeside Resort - is situated amid 139 acres, in Smithville, Tennessee, over-looking Center Hill Lake...
- Lakeside Resort is situated amid 139 acres, in Smithville, Tennessee, over-looking Center Hill Lake, one of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers most beautiful lakes.
· The lodge features 26 units, conference facilities, Wireless Broadband & other special amenities.
· Holly Suites! These 4 executive suites have great views and all the goodies!
· Secluded cabins, fully furnished with full kitchens, ideal for families and groups.
· Lakeside's amphitheater is a favorite for its exquisite lake view concerts and weddings.
· Lakeside's Marina, boat dock and ramp is available to only our guests. Short term boat slips, pontoon boat and jet-ski rentals are also for our guests.
358 Relax Drive
Smithville, TN 37166
Phone: (888) 839-4799
- The Inn at Evins Mill - Nestled among the towering bluffs and meandering streams...
- Nestled among the towering bluffs and meandering streams that straddle Tennessee’s Highland Rim and Cumberland Plateau, Evins Mill is a welcome retreat and getaway from the cares of home and work, yet is just an hour from Nashville.
Evins Mill is an inviting destination for…
romantic getaways, weekend excursions, holiday celebrations & other intimate occasions,family vacations, reunions & “big chill” weekends, destination weddings, including ceremonies, receptions & rehearsal dinners,conferences, corporate retreats, company banquets & team building programs
1535 Evins Mill Road
Smithville, TN 37166
Phone: (800) 383-2349
- Firefly Acres - Firefly Acres, between Spencer and Sparta, is cradled in a scenic valley...
- Firefly Acres, between Spencer and Sparta, is cradled in a scenic valley at the base of the Cumberland Plateau. We are located in the heartland of Tennessee's greatest vacation treasures. music and art festivals, historical sites, horseback riding trails, State parks, golfing and hiking are just a few of the recreational opportunities in the region.
Escape and relax in one of our three very comfortable cabins that have beautiful views of the Upper Cumberland and are a perfect retreat for both outdoor and indoor enthusiasts alike.
Our equine facilities offer a variety of options to the horse lover; horse training, lessons, clinics, seminars, stable operation consultants and quality horses for sale.
An attractive Pavilion is the ideal location for special events like weddings, family reunions, company picnics, or concerts. Entertainment center and commercial kitchen will accommodate any catering needs.
304 Tandy Lane
Sparta, TN 38583
- Cozy Cabins and Cottages - We are located just minutes from Fall Creek Falls State Park...
- We are located just minutes from Fall Creek Falls State Park, TN – between Spencer, TN and Pikeville, TN. Our vacation rentals offer affordable accommodations in a clean & quaint atmosphere.
1537 Archie Rhinehart Pkwy
Spencer, TN 38585
- Cumberland Plateau Retreat - located in scenic Spencer, Tennessee on over 37 private acres of wooded forest...
- Cumberland Plateau Retreat, located in scenic Spencer, Tennessee on over 37 private acres of wooded forest. Close by is Fall Creek Falls State Resort Park, known for the greatest vertical drop east of the Rocky Mountains, offering days of adventure in one of the most scenic and spectacular recreation areas in America. Plan day trips to explore Tennessee’s great attractions in Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Smoky Mountains National Park, all located within a 1-2 hour drive and then return to the peaceful woods of our Retreat.
1657 Phifer Mine Road
Spencer, TN 38585
- Highland Rim Retreats - Tucked in the secluded woodlands of Long Branch Lakes...
- Tucked in the secluded woodlands of Long Branch Lakes, our luxury vacations rentals offer an ideal getaway for families, friends or couples looking to escape the city heat. With 2 and 3 bedroom units as part of the Trout Hill Condominiums as well as a 4000 square foot craftsman’s special vacation, we have space for groups large and small. Located only minutes from Fall Creek Falls and areas attractions including golf courses, historic sites, and the great outdoors, visitors settle easily into our natural paradise. Whether it’s fishing, hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, boating, swimming, tennis, bon fires, or lazy afternoons and quiet evenings that you’re after, we have all this and much more!
125 Trout Hill Road
Spencer, TN 38585-0011
GOLF EXCURSIONS & LODGING PACKAGES
- Prudential Reeves & Brown – Golf & Vacation Division - Whether you are planning for a golf vacation or a family get-away...
- Everything about Prudential Reeves & Brown Realty’s Golf and Vacation Division says “SUPERIOR.” Whether you are planning for a golf vacation or a family get-away, our company provides an experience that is above average in excellence. Situated in east central Tennessee in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Crossville is one of the highest points between the Appalachian Mountains and the Rockies, and has a very comfortable climate.
Our Golf & Vacation Division offers Golf & Vacation Packages of all sizes. Whether you and a few buddies want to play a few rounds or you are planning a corporate retreat we can design a custom golf package to meet your needs. All our packages include luxury accommodations, award winning golf, and the highest level of customer service you will find anywhere. Allow one of our Golf & Vacation Package Specialist to custom tailor a package for you. We have packages starting as low as $99 per person per night. You can choose from 11 different golf courses and you choose the dates.
820 N. Main Street
Crossville, TN 38555
Toll Free: 800-454-6065
- Tennessee Golf Trip - Our goal is to provide a golf package that is personalized to fit each group...
- Our goal is to provide a golf package that is personalized to fit each group with impeccable attention to detail and high level of customer service. We create the perfect golf getaway for our customers and ensure that our customers experience the best golf vacation possible through local knowledge of golf courses and lodging. Included in our golf packages:
· Custom Tailored Golf Packages
· One Price for All Golf and Lodging
· Convenient Lodging for All Budgets
· Carts, Green Fees, and All Taxes Included
· Guaranteed Tee Times up to 6 Months in Advance
· Expert Consultation on Your Golf Trip
PO Box 34035
Knoxville, TN 37930