For more information on Shopping in our Upper Cumberland Counties...
Download this Map in PDF format, print and save!
Upper Cumberland Region
Whether you're looking for antiques, local arts & crafts, unique gifts, gourmet foods,
or just want to experiance days gone by!It all can be found the Upper Cumberland Region
»Click on the listings below for more information!«
- Scott’s Bestway - We have all your hunting, fishing, and picnicking supplies...
- At Scott's Bestway we have all your hunting, fishing, and picnicking supplies. Full line of brand name and store brand groceries. Fresh meat selection with special slicing available.
Open 7 days a week: 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. during winter and 6 a.m.-9 p.m. in summer
804 East Lake Avenue
Celina, TN 38551
Phone: (931) 243-3327
- Cumberland Mountain General Store - An old-fashioned general store, chocked full of antiques and old-timey goodies...
- An old-fashioned general store, chocked full of antiques and old-timey goodies.
We are just a “Mom & Pop” business and are open 10:00 am – 5:00 pm daily from May til December. Usually closed on Mondays, or Not!
Sometimes we’re out gittin’ more Stuff! Please Call Ahead If you are making a trip!
Soda Fountain/Cafe is open for lunch from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm Wed-Friday and 11:00 am -4:00 pm on Sat. & Sun.
6807 South York Hwy.
Clarkrange, TN 38553
- ART à la carte - We represent over 40 professional and emerging local artist...
- We represent over 40 professional and emerging local artists. The Gallery exists to support the profession by providing a street-front retail location for exhibiting and selling artwork. Many of these artists are renowned locally, nationally, and internationally.
The gallery provides the public an opportunity to appreciate and purchase art locally. With top-of-the-line special exhibits throughout the year and other events on a monthly basis, there are numerous occasions to bring artists and patrons together to discuss art and socialize.
The one-of-a-kind, collectable artwork ranges from classical to contemporary, whimsical to functional, in a wide variety of media including painting, ceramics, photography, sculpture, metal, wood, fiber and book art. Such variety makes it easy to find that special gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays and house warmings or the perfect accent piece for redecorating.
121 W Broad St
Cookeville, TN 38501
- Broadway Boutique Mall - Cookeville’s favorite, most unique and most affordable place to shop...
- Step through the doors – step back into a time when life was calmer, softer, gentler…a little more friendly. That’s what you’ll find at Broadway Boutique Mall in Cookeville. The fabulously restored building dates back to the 1930’s… the pressed tin ceiling and original brick walls exude nostalgia. Enhancing this setting is the classic blues of Billie Holliday, Norah Jones, Sarah Vaughn and, of course, Ella.– Gifts – Candles – Home Decor – Jewelry – Purses – Hand Crafted – Organic Teas and Coffees – Baby – Greeting Cards – Collectibles – Fragrant Oils – Gift Baskets – Watches – Seasonal Decorations – Organic Cosmetics and Skin Care – and so much more!
Famous names like Pottery Barn – Williams Sonoma – Bombay – Jelly Belly – Trigger Beeler – Avon – Beanpod – Watkins – Burt’s Bees – Elegant Baby – Simi Sue – Cactus – Gund – Mustard Seed – Simply Organic – Indigo Wild – Ganz – Mario & Marielena – and so many more!
Plus the best coffee you ever tasted! Green Mountain Coffee Roasters brewed fresh every day. Come in and enjoy the experience.
The Broadway Boutique Mall… Cookeville’s favorite, most unique and most affordable place to shop
BAGS & BEADS (formerly located on Jackson Street in Cookeville): Over 250 square feet of the most beautiful, the most glamorous, the most terrific purses, accessories, jewelry and CLOTHING imaginable! You will absolutely love it!
THE RICH CHIC’S CLOSET – You will really love this… fabulous one-of-a-kind designer brand clothes for a fraction of the price
HEART’S DESIRE – Beads Beads Beads!!! Do you love the Pandora-style look but cringe at the price? Then you need to see our HUGE selection of beads with bracelets, necklaces, and rings to create your own special look!
107 West Broad St.
Cookeville, TN 38501
Hours: Monday – Saturday 10am – 6pm
- Cookeville Mall and Market Place - Climate Controlled, 126,000 square foot indoor market with outdoor venue capability.
- New and used items such as Tools, Flower arrangements, Furniture, Clothes and Accessories, Jewelry, Rugs, Knives, Leather goods, Collectables, Stone artwork, Handmade Items, Computer repair, Home Made Baked Goods, Artwork , and Antiques
Seven Day Stores and Food Court Five Day Market - Just Opened WED. - SAT. 9am to 5pm SUN. 10am to 5pm Three Day Market FRI. and SAT. 9am to 5pm SUN. 10am to 5pm
400 Dubois Road
Cookeville, TN 38501
- Crossville Outlet Center - Halfway between Nashville and Knoxville, Crossville Outlet Center is the area’s premier shopping destination...
- Halfway between Nashville and Knoxville, Crossville Outlet Center is the area’s premier shopping destination. Located right off I-40 at the Exit 320 it is the most convenient stop for motorists along the way. With over 30 brand-name outlets offering up to 70% discounts, Crossville Outlet Center marks the spot for savings. Women’s latest fashion, shoes and accessories, great styles for men and kids – all at affordable prices make the the center a local gem for thrifty shoppers. In the market for healthcare supplements? New bed? Kitchen supplies? All of this and more are in store for you right now at Crossville Outlet Center, where a little goes a long way.
228 Interstate Drive & 361 Sweeney Drive
Crossville, TN 38555
- Simonton's Cheese and Gourmet House - We now have one of the finest “Award Winning” cheese and gourmet shops in the south...
- Simonton’s Cheese & Gourmet House originally started as Simonton Dairy Inc. by C.C. and Pauline Simonton in 1947. It was the first plant to produce pasteurized milk for bottling and home delivery in Cumberland County, TN. Their first home deliveries began with only 6 quarts of milk.
A gourmet shop has been added to complement our world famous cheddar. We now have one of the finest “Award Winning” cheese and gourmet shops in the south. Thus we changed our name to “Simonton’s Cheese & Gourmet House”. Our products are selected from across the country at Gourmet and International Fancy Food shows and we are shipping our famous cheddar cheese and products all over the country, including the White House.
All of us at Simonton’s Cheese & Gourmet House are committed to excellence in personal customer service and satisfaction and in providing only the finest quality gourmet products available at reasonable prices. We strive to make all your purchases, whether for yourself or as a gift, a pleasant experience.
2278 Hwy 127 South
Crossville, TN 38572
- Stagecoach Gift Shop - The gift shop and Stagecoach Café are in a 1930′s historic Cumberland Homestead house....
- Stagecoach Place Bed & Breakfast, Cafe and Gift Shop is located in a Historic Homestead House built in the 1930's in the heart of the beautiful Cumberland Plateau five miles south of Crossville, TN
We are located across the street from the very popular Cumberland Mountain State park and next to the Bear Trace Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Crossville is known as the Golf Capital of Tennessee and features many great courses.
4355 Hwy 127 South
Crossville, Tennessee 38555
- Stonehaus Winery & Gift Shop - Stonehaus Winery is located high atop Tennessee’s Cumberland Plateau....
- Stonehaus Winery is located high atop Tennessee’s Cumberland Plateau just off Interstate 40 at Exit 320. The Winery & the Gift Shop are open to visitors 7 days a week year-round. After the tour stop in our gift shop and see our wonderful selection of wine racks, gourmet foods, wine gift baskets, homemade fudge, the list goes on and on.
2444 Genesis Road
Crossville, TN 38558
Phone: (931) 484-WINE (9463)
- Tayon's Homestead Store - Earth-friendly goods for home and garden....
- Most of our products are made in America. We only buy imports that are manufactured by the most ethical factories and cooperatives using sustainable, re-cycled or organic materials. This form of Fair Trade puts people first and can have a powerful impact on all our lives.
Each gift is beautifully presented in eco-friendly gift bags and tissue paper that show you care. This is your opportunity to give a gift that tells a story, helps someone out and doesn’t hurt our planet.
Now you do have a choice. Please shop responsibly.
2300 Highway 127 South
Crossville, TN 38572
- Granville Bed & Breakfast Gift Shop - We feature jewelry, handmade pottery, personalized doormats, Watkins Products...
- Open Wednesday – Friday; 12:00-3:00 pm, Saturday 12:00-5:00 pm.
We feature jewelry – the perfect finishing touch – shop our very fashionable and timeless assortment, handmade pottery featuring Granville mugs, pinch pitchers, pocket vases and more from Smokey Mountain Pottery; personalized doormats, Watkins Products, a name trusted since 1868; Arthur Court beautifully functional aluminum serveware; assorted boxed and individual cards; hand-made baskets by local artisans; Raven’s Nest Original Gourmet Products and Gifts; We have available many hard to find classic gifts and home decor pieces from beautiful antique furniture to handmade cards.
For a limited time, all Miche Bags, shells and accessories are 30% off! Change your bag as easily as you change your style. Change the look of your handbag by simply changing the shell (cover). Forget the time and hassle of transferring all your things from one handbag to another – one purse with endless possibilities!
Come see us – you’ll be glad you did!
146 Clover Street
Granville, TN 38564
- Sutton General Store - Built in 1800's, it continuously served the families of the Granville, Tennessee area...
- Just a stone’s throw from the banks of the Cumberland River stands the Ben Sutton General Merchandise Store and Grocery. Built in 1800's, it continuously served the families of the Granville, Tennessee area until the 1970's. The two story building’s unique style features a balcony with many of the products the store offered for sale during its 90 years of service. The original building has much of the same interior fixtures it had at the turn of the 20th century. The store contains a dining room offering family style dining for groups of 40 by reservation. Furnishings and memorabilia are on display; very unique gifts and merchandise are for sale. Walking back in time will be fun, interesting and educational.
Granville, TN 38564
- Upper Cumberland Arts Alliance at the Granville's Arts & Cultural Center - Artists of the Upper Cumberland Arts Alliance are displaying various pieces of their art...
- The Center is located upstairs in Sutton’s General Store, and artists of the Upper Cumberland Arts Alliance are displaying various pieces of their art. Each month the UCAA is featuring an artist, and customers are able to purchase signed original work from one of the area’s finest artists working in an array of media.
Granville, TN 38564
- Sgt. Alvin C. York General Store and Visitor Center - The souvenir and gift shop features WWI and Sgt. York items, including...
- Free tours of Pall Mall attractions, spotlighting WWI’s greatest American Hero, Sgt. Alvin. C. York, begin at the nonprofit York General Store and Visitor Center, located at Sgt. York State Historic Park’s south entrance along U.S. Hwy. 127 north of Jamestown. In addition to maps and brochures, visitors view a 10-minute orientation video in the interpretive center, Sgt. York – Legacy in Action, narrated by the late Walter Cronkite. Lunch is served all day in the store’s deli and includes burgers, BBQ, sandwiches, snacks and drinks. The souvenir and gift shop features WWI and Sgt. York items, including T-shirts & Caps, Knives & Mugs, First day Issue Stamps, Sgt. York Action Figures, Movies
& Miniatures, Books, Postcards & Note cards, Gifts, Antiques & Collectibles, Christmas Items, Stone Ground Meal, Patches & Prints and Pens & Pins. Tourists enjoy visiting the home, gristmill, grave, church and farm of Sgt. York, all at no charge. Store Hours are 9:00 am until 5:00 pm daily.
2609 N. York Hwy
Pall Mall, TN 38577-5202
Red Boiling Springs
- Grandpa's House - We are in the memory business: honoring old ones and creating new ones...
- One of the most popular items in Grandpa’s House are Mother’s Gingham Babies. She typically makes them in two sizes (8 to 10 Inches and 12 to 14 inches in height). They can be made in different colors and any size. Grandpa’s House is pleased to share with our customers the pottery of Tad Crisp of Golden Hollow Pottery. At times, we created specific pieces for special needs and occasions. We have been making traditional handcrafts for four generations. If you are looking for quilts, rag dolls, rugs, pottery, paintings, and other quality crafts Grandpa’s House is the place.
Grandpa’s House is also a mini-museum. Its focus is to preserve a history of the way life used to be for most of us that lived in Macon County in the early part of the 20th century.
2217 Oak Grove Road
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
- Rugby's Commissary - Rugby’s original Commissary was built in 1881 and operated on a cooperative basis in the early years...
- Rugby’s original Commissary was built in 1881 and operated on a cooperative basis in the early years, as Thomas Hughes had hoped. Here both colonists and visitors found many of the wares needed to “begin life anew” in the Tennessee wilderness. Commissary ads such as this one from an early Rugby newspaper touted “merchandise of nearly every description at lowest market prices – dry & fancy goods, boots & shoes of all grades, crockery and glassware, woodware, tinware, farming implements and a full line of groceries.” The Commissary was torn down in the 1930’s.
Today, the historically reconstructed Commissary holds a treasure trove of traditional handcrafts made by dozens of area artisans; British Isles foods, games and prints; Rugby and area history and travel books; Victoriana of every description and much more.
5517 Rugby Hwy.,(Hwy 52)
Rugby, TN 37733
Phone: (423) 628-2441
- Spirit of Red Hill Nature Art & Oddiments - Their one-of-a-kind creations range from individually created bird houses to vases, candle holders...
- The shop is part of Historic Rugby and is in the historically reconstructed Board of Aid to Land Ownership building next to the Commissary. The shop owners, Donna Heffner and Annie Patterson are both artisans and feel blessed to be a part of the Rugby community.
Two distinct types of items are offered for sale. Original acrylic painting, prints and note cards of Donna’s work, and also an array of gourd art by both Donna and Annie can be found here. Their one-of-a-kind creations range from individually created bird houses to vases, candle holders, bowls, boxes, ornaments, jewelry, and more. Many are enhanced with Donna’s acrylic painting or pyrography and Annie’s weaving, beading and carving.
“Oddiments” are defined by these artisans as “items that strike your fancy and are older than we are.”
Vintage and antiques items (all pre-1960) make up the other part of their wares.
If you are looking for distinctive local artwork, a special gift, or if you’re on the hunt for an “oldie but goodie, Spirit of Red Hill Nature Art & Oddiments should be your destination.
Board of Aid to Land Ownership Bldg.
Rugby, TN 37733
Toll-free: 888-214-3400 – Historic Rugby
- The Gallery & Exhibitions at the Appalachian Center for Craft - Shop in our gallery for unique, original fine craft in all media…
- The Gallery is one of the finest retailers of contemporary American fine craft in the Southeast. We represent the work of 100+ artists whose work ranges from the contemporary to the traditional.
Find world-class, handmade functional and sculptural fine craft including hand-blown glass, ceramics, jewelry, furniture, decorative metals and ironwork, quilts, textiles and weaving, clocks, lamps, candles, wood carvings and turned bowls, and books and craft supplies.
Join us the weekend after Thanksgiving (Friday-Sunday) for the Annual Holiday Festival.
The three-day event features one-of-a-kind gifts, handmade ornaments, special exhibitions, demonstrations, music and more. Relax and shop in the rich elegance of the Craft Center’s Gallery – don’t miss this holiday tradition in the Upper Cumberland!
1560 Craft Center Drive
Smithville, TN 37166
Phone: 615- 97-6801